Date : 3 September 2017 (Sunday)
Time : 7.30am – 10.00am
Venue : Penang Botanic Gardens
*FREE admission but registration is required, for PBIM 2017 participants only
The second time of PBIM 2017 Running Clinic will be happening on 3 September, from 7.30am -10.00am at Penang Botanic Gardens!
Experience running instructors will be invited to guide runners on the Do’s and Don’ts in marathon. This FREE Running Clinic is held to provide marathon beginners a basic kick-start on running and to encourage runners to improve their running performance and training style.
First Session, 7.30am – 8.00am (Warm Up session)
Fitness Instructor: Ms Lisa Lim,
The first Zumba licensed instructor in Penang
Second Session, 8.00am – 10.00am (Running Session)
Running Instructors by Brooks
Mr Govinda Murali & Mr A.Jegatheesvaran
– Both experienced in mid to long distance running
– Participated in many national level running events throughout the years
Courses to be conducted:
5km run around Penang Botanic Gardens with 3 stops in between.
Topics to be shared during these stops are:
1. Programme for the last 3 months preparation
2. Stretching before a competition
3. Food Consumption before a competition
4. Last 1 week programme before the marathon (Step Down Programme)
This is indeed a great opportunity for participants to get to know other PBIM2017 runners and exchange their experiences and knowledge on running or marathon.
Kindly send in your full name, IC number, contact number and email address to email@example.com for registration.