Race Date: Sunday, 17th November 2013
Start Time: 7am
Finishing time: 1.5 hours
Start Location: to be announced
Closing registration date: 30th Sep 2013 or when the participant count reaches the maximum number, whichever comes first
Registration Fees (Ringgit Malaysia):
Early Bird: RM15 (March to 7 April 2013)
Normal Fees Stage 1: RM20 (8 April to 31 May 2013)
Normal Fees Stage 2: RM25 (1 June to 31 July 2013)
Normal Fees Stage 3: RM30 (1 August to 30 September 2013)
Registration closes on 30 September 2013 or when the participant count reaches the maximum number, whichever comes first.
Courier Service fees:
Fees: RM10 - Delivery to Peninsula Malaysia Only.
RM40 - Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore
PBIM 2013 partner for courier service:
(please take note that the courier service option for PBIM runners will no longer available if registration after 31 July 2013)
Goodies bag collection:
1) Self pick up on 9 and 10 Nov 2013 (10am to 9pm)
2) Self pick up on 13 to 15 Nov 2013 (10am to 9pm)
3) Self pick up on 16 Nov 2013 (10am to 6pm)
Choose your t-shirt size:
S, M, L, XL, XXL & XXXL
MORE INFO COMING SOON!
Coastal highway in front of Eastin Hotel - bridge - turning at 7.0 marking on the bridge - back to Eastin Hotel
Categories for Fun Run:
13 years and above.
Certificate will be given to participants who complete the run within the prescribed time.
Baggage Deposit Facility:
Baggage deposit and handling facility is available for all runners.
- The organizer will not accept registration for children under 13 years of age.
- Parents or guardians who wish to bring children under 13 years of age for participation, must take full responsibility for the child safety.
Please note the following details before you register:
- There are absolutely no refunds on registration - no exceptions!
- Registration fees are non-transferable.
- You are not considered registered until payment is received.
- As part of your runner package, t-shirt sizes are distributed on a first come, first served basis at packet pick-up.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The organizer is not responsible in the event of an accident, injury or death which may arise, before, during or as a result of the participation in the Penang Bridge International Marathon.