RATIONALE FOR NEW TAGLINE
- To make Penang Bridge International Marathon the Most Anticipated Marathon Event in Asia.
- Penang Bridge International Marathon is without a doubt a unique marathon with almost half the race ran on Penang Bridge.
- PETACH’s vision is to make Penang Bridge International Marathon into a major event in this part of the world (Asia), to attract the world’s best marathon runners to Penang annually.
- With the re-branding, this event is being evolved into “The Asian Challenge” and is poised to become a highlight in the international sports calendar. The focus will be to make Penang Bridge International Marathon into an internationally acknowledged marathon run which would be accredited by Association of International Marathons and Distance Races (AIMS) and International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) label.
- PETACH’s goal is to bring positive changes and value to the event and raise its brand image to the likes of New York, Boston, London, and Tokyo Marathons.